Et tu Brute? – Even you Brutus?
Those words are famed as the last words of Roman emperor Julius Caesar as he was stabbed 23 times by his senate led conspiracy.
The Julius Caesar Stabbed In The Back Pencil Holder gives you the chance to relive Roman history every time you stick your pencil in one of the seven holes on its back. This is more than just stationery.
Made of dense cast resin, the 7.5 inch statue holds its own weight. This means that it can do more than hold your pencils. It will work just fine as a paper weight as well.
A perfect blend of creativity, history, and humor, the Julius Caesar Stabbed In The Back Pencil Holder is an absolute conversation starter for you and your visitors. It is also a great gift for your history and literature loving friends.
Julius Caesar Stabbed In The Back Pencil Holder: Description
- The Julius Caesar statue is made of heavyweight painted resin. It has seven holes on the back which are meant to mimic the stab wounds of Julius Caesar as well as hold your pencils. Although Caesar was stabbed 23 times, the size of the pencil holder only allowed room for seven holes.
- It is the perfect replica of Andrea Ferucci’s famous bust of Julius Caesar.
- The 7.5 inch statue is heavy enough to double as a paper weight.
- The details and artistry of this item make it the perfect decorative accessory for your home.
- If you have a history loving, art loving, or book loving friend, the Julius Caesar Stabbed In The Back Pencil Holder would make a perfect gift item.
- Although the pencil holder was made to hold pencils, the holes are large enough to hold standard size pens, screwdrivers and other small tools.
By purchasing this item, you can add a little twisted humor and Roman dignity to your living or work area. You can also bid farewell to awkward silences as this item is the perfect ice breaker and conversation starter.
Do not let all that love for Shakespeare and Roman history go to waste. Get this lovely pencil holder today.
There are no reviews yet.