- Safe, durable, and comfortable: Our Smart Bicycle Helmet with Remote Control Turn Signals meets CPSC and CE safety standards and can withstand any weather. Battery: The battery lasts for about 6 hours in batch mode and 3 hours in solid-state mode. The helmet fits most head sizes 54 – 61cm comfortably.
- Touch rotation: When you turn, just touch the corresponding button on the included wireless remote. Even with a bicycle helmet – you still need to send a right-hand signal when you turn!
- Stop completely: If the hard brake light function is activated, the LED on the back of the helmet will glow solid red, so that anyone behind you knows that you are slowing down. Please note that disabling this feature by default saves battery life.
- Warning on the road: White LEDs in front, red LEDs on the back, orange LEDs on each turn signal – drivers, pedestrians, and other riders will see you when you wear a helmet. Now you can ride safer without having to use a set of accessories.
- Smart Flash: The wireless backlight will indicate that you are turning left or right, it is displayed from a distance and tells you that the vehicle behind you is going to ride on time. Provides better visibility for cars and other riders, clear and highly recognizable, making driving safer.
- Material: Plastic.
- Package size: 295 x 240 x 165mm.
- Power: USB charging.
- Features: Ultra-light insect helmet net, Integralmente.
- Features: Waterproof, Shockproof, and Safe.
- Battery: 2000mAh.
Ilan Hadad –
Question: What standards does the helmet meet?
Unicun Team –
The helmet meets CPSC and CE safety standards. Thanks.
J. Ingram –
Super sturdy helmet and the LEDs are just too good to pass up on.
F. Winkel –
The fit is perfect and the lights are super responsive. Don’t know why stuff like this isn’t the standard for bikers everywhere. Makes life easier for all of us.
Billy W. –
I love the fact that the buttons are placed in convenient spots. Makes it easy to reach with just muscle memory after getting a hang of it. I’d recommend this to bikers everywhere. Its truly a game changer.
Ricky Porter –
Biking at night can easily become a dangerous sport. I don’t usually find myself on the road at night, but this is good for those unpredictable evenings.
M. Holmes –
Recently been working late night delivery runs, and I’ve had a few close encounters with vehicles. This is a lifesaver. I’m so thankful to have found it!