The Floating Solar LED Pool Lamp can be switched between sixteen different color options and four illumination modes with the remote control. It has a wide variety of beautiful colors to match your style. It charges automatically during the day when placed under direct sunlight. When the sun sets, it automatically comes on but it turns itself off during the day. It is suitable for swimming pools, landscaping, weddings, pathways, fountains, outdoor parties, and other holiday decorations.
- Charging Method: Solar Charging
- Solar Panel: LED Solar 2.5W
- Rechargeable Battery: 3.7v Li-battery 2000 mAh
- Color Changing: RGB 16 Color Change
- Light Source: 12pcs LED
- Switch Mode: Manual Control
- Charging Time: 6 – 8 Hours (Depending on the intensity of different seasons.)
- Working Time: 8 – 10 Hours
- One Solar Floating Light.
- One Remote Control.
- One User Manual.
1. Before using it for the first time, switch to the ON position and place it under direct sunlight for more than 8 hours for it to charge fully.
2. Please do not keep it under a shade, it needs to be in a place that is exposed to sunlight for at least 6 – 8 hours each day.
3. Ensure to keep the solar panel clean, as this will maximize its effectiveness.
Floating Solar LED Pool Lamp: More Images
Joe M. –
These pool lights came early and were very easy to install. They added fun to our swimming at night. They are really cool in the night. I like the good ambience around my swimming pool.
Robert Fields –
Recommended adding these lamps as an addition to a client’s pool while doing some interior design work. I’m impressed with how well it turned out. The appearance is almost like something straight out of a sci-fi movie at night. It is honestly mind blowing.