This Flowerpot system is low maintenance, fully automated, and the lights are set to turn on and off on a timer, so you won’t have to worry about turning it on and off. Simply place plant pods in the tank, fill it with water, plug it in. and sit back and watch your garden grow without having to use any gardening tools.
To keep your veggie supply running smoothly, you can grow a wide variety of greens at the same time. Mint, parsley, thyme, basil, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, flowers, and more. Plants that are grown in hydroponic systems grow 30 to 50 percent faster than those grown in soil, making them healthy and fast.
- Click on the growth lamp and turn on the red light once.
- Click on it for the second time to turn on the blue light.
- Click on it for the third time to turn on the red and blue lights.
- Click on it for the fourth time to turn on all the color lights.
- Click on it for the fifth time to turn off all the color lights（ 16 hours work + 8 hours sleep).
Note: Blue and red light are growth light. Blue light can promote the growth of stems and leaves, red light is conducive to the growth of flowers and fruits（ 16 hours work + 8 hours sleep).
In the process of planting, in order to avoid unsuccessful planting or unsatisfactory planting effect due to improper use, please note the following:
- Fertilization/water injection hole — Change every 2-3 weeks.
- Pay attention to water shortage — ensure adequate water supply for your plants.
- Nutrient solution — This product is not suitable for nutrient solutions and seeds. Please buy it by yourself and follow the nutrient solution instructions
- Planting mode — The suitable water culture or soil culture mode can be selected according to the growth habits of plants
- Try to keep the environment ventilated and keep the temperature of most plants within 30 ℃.
- Ensure that the product is used in the normal environment.
- Do not knock when the product is working.
- There are high requirements for the environment in the seed germination stage, such as seed quality, environmental temperature, humidity and nutrients in the planting medium. These factors will affect the success rate of seedling, so the stage emergence is best completed under the guidance of professional companies or personnel. Suggestion: buying seedlings and transplanting can make the success rate higher.
Product size: 30.2 * 11.8 * 45.2cm.
Single net / gross weight: 730g / 980G.
Product color: Wood grain.
Material: ABS+Aluminum alloy.
Input: AC 100-240V-50/60 Hz.
Color temperature range: 5500K-6000k.
Working life: ≈50000 hours.
Applicable plants: all plants.
- Pot assembly shell * 1.
- Lamp pole * 1.
- Type-c charging line * 1.
- Adapter * 1.
- English manual * 1.
- Certificate * 1.
- Soil nutrient * 1.
P. I. –
I had 3 aero gardens before I bought this one. Setting it up was easy. It’s a fantastic flower pot. All my pods that I planted are doing quite fine. As a matter of fact, the tomatoes are already 2 inches tall, and it’s been only 2 weeks since I used the pot.
Ena Kasun –
Before my mother died, she used to manage a vegetable garden. I don’t know if it was because of the memory of her smile as she watered the plants and cared for them, but I have always had the impression that the veggies in our meals back then were the most delicious I’ve ever tasted. Unfortunately, I have lived with other people all this while and never had the chance to create a vegetable garden myself after her death. Since I got myself a small studio recently, I’ve been thinking of how to go about it but there’s really no space to keep a garden or plant veggies in my studio. At least that’s what I thought until I found this smart hydroponic flower pot system.
I’ve tried it out and planted my first herb (basil) with it successfully, so I can recommend it to anyone who wants/needs to plant indoors. You also don’t have to worry about being an expert gardener, just do your research and use the automation facilities of this low-maintenance flower pot system to your advantage.