Each Hand Throwing Glider Plane with LED Light consists of a fuselage and two detachable wings which fit into the holds in the plane’s tail. When you insert the wing into the lower hold, the plane will fly in a straight line (Gliding Mode). The upper tail hole can also be rotated so the plane operates in reversal mode.
Unique to this product is light strips located either on the body or head of the planes. They emit bright color flashes for an easy find and enchanting night flying experience.
- Good quality and safety: Made of EPP high-polymer material, the foam planes are lightweight, have good flexibility and impact resistance. Furthermore, thorough safety tests have been conducted to prevent harm to its users during landing.
- Easy to install: The toy doesn’t need a battery to function. Just insert the wing and tail to the right place and start flying.
- For all ages: These gliders were designed not only for kids but the whole family can enjoy flying the planes in open spaces such as backyard, sand beach, grasslands, yard, front door and parks.
- Promotes good interaction: With multiple pieces available, children play with their parents and compete easily with friends.
- Enhances healthy development: By launching and controlling these foam gliders, kids can improve their hand-eye coordination, acquire a good sense of direction and refine their observation skills.
Note: The light strip attached to the fuselage can be removed. Use the tape to reinforce when necessary.
Perfect gift for kids, plane lovers and also handy for aviation and airplane themed parties.
More Images of the Hand Throwing Glider Planes with LED Light
Throwing these glider planes with my kids reminds me of when I used to learn to make paper planes with the old man that owned the comic book store in the neighborhood. Really makes me nostalgic for the old days.
Heather Alexander –
Even I am fascinated by it, so imagine how my kids must be feeling. Its such a fun and creative toy.