Get rid of unwanted body hair in minutes with the help of this Hair Wax Heating Machine. By extracting hair from the root, wax treatments slow the hair growth process, keeping your skin in the clear for 3–6 weeks.
You can either get just the machine or opt for the complete waxing set which contains:
- 1 x Wax Machine
- 1 x 100g Natural Wax Beads
- 10 x Wax Sticks
The wax beads included in the set works on all areas of the body, including your face, arms, armpits, legs, bikini area, feet, eyebrows, ankles, and upper lips. It is gentle for sensitive skin and produces a success rate of around 85% to 99% without any side effects.
Key Features (Heating Machine)
- Transparent cover with vented holes to monitor the heating process
- 500ml inner pot can be removed for easy cleaning
- An indicator light comes on once it is powered
- Adjustable temperature with auto shut-off function
- 100% copper wire and aluminum inner pot coating ensures rapid wax heating
- Compact and thus easy to carry, ideal for use at home or when traveling
- Suitable for most kinds of wax, such as hard wax, canned wax, wax beans, wax beads, brazilian wax and wax block.
How to Use
- Put the wax beads into the wax machine and melt for 10-15 minutes till it becomes liquid. Stir properly using a spatula throughout.
- Turn off the machine after use.
- Clean the skin with pre-wax treatment spray.
- Apply the wax to the skin using the spatula to test the temperature.
- Once it is cool enough for your skin, apply the wax along the direction of hair growth on the desired area.
- Tear it off quickly against the direction of hair growth.
- Finally, apply after-wax treatment oil to soothe the skin.
- Do not add water to the machine while heating.
- Do not test the temperature of the wax with your finger. Use a spatula as the wax can be extremely hot, and may cause burns.
- Ensure that the wax pot is DRY when you put the wax into it. Otherwise, it will get burned!
More Images of the Hair Wax Heating Machine
3C, CE & CCC
EU Plug / US Plug