Easily create cemented pathways and tracks in straight, circular or angular patterns with this Garden Path Concrete Mold. It is a 35x35x3.6cm mold which consists of irregular-shaped wireframe that holds the cement slurry resulting in an earthy and natural-looking stone element for your yard or garden after drying. You can also use red mud or any other building paste to enhance the beauty of your outdoor space. Add stone, sand or plant grass in the gaps afterwards.
Suitable for gardens, meadows, balconies, villas, patios and more.
Features of The Garden Path Concrete Mold.
- It is easy to use. No special skill is required as even an inexperienced person can build a beautiful pathway with it.
- This Garden Path Concrete Mold can be used repeatedly until footpath is complete.
- It’s possible to make paths of different colors. Just blend preferred coloring pigment into the cement before pouring. No expensive equipment or laying costs required. It is practical and convenient and a great way to save money while adding to the charm and beauty of your yard or garden.
- This concrete board is design for DIY lovers, who want to decorate their garden roads as they like, giving their pavement or yards some artistic sense.
- This pavement board is made of high quality plastic. Just clean it with water after being used and then you can use it for a long time.
- The irregular shape is unique. With this mold, you could create a really beautiful path.
How to use:
1. Rake the area you want your stones in and place your mold down.
2. Prepare concrete in a separate container.
3. Pour wet concrete into the Garden Path Concrete Mold.
4. Use a board or any other thing to smooth and even out the surface of your concrete.
5. While its still wet, you can add any decorative item to your concrete; shells, foot or hand prints, rocks, colored glass, etc.
6. If necessary, use a trowel to smooth around the items you added.
7. Allow to set overnight. Then remove the mold.
9. Fill the spaces in between with dust, stones, sand, gravel, etc. Then sweep clean.
It’s that easy!