USB capture devices can be utilized in a variety of industries, including broadcasting and recording sporting and live events, video conferencing, medical imaging, and surveillance. It can be used to capture a video output device or the streaming computer’s desktop.
This device requires no driver or external power supply. When plugged in, the device recognizes itself as a webcam. Automatically detect input and adjust output.
It is compatible with a variety of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. Its high-speed, USB 3.0 technology and better low-latency technology make it easier to stream live to Twitch, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, OBS, Potplayer, and VLC.
The converter, which is small in size and powered directly from a USB 3.0 port, is a practical and simple USB 3.0 capture option.
Package Size: 153 x 106 x 50 mm.
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (60p).
System platform: Windows 7,8,10, Mac OS X 10.9 or above.
- 3G-SDI capture to USB 3.0 (Backward compatible with USB 2.0).
- Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, NTSC, and PAL video formats.
- SDI audio support.
- Fluid technology – Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate regardless of PC.
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion.
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion.
- Customizable video processing functions.
- Bus-powered from the USB port.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Android.
There are no reviews yet.