Now it’s easy to make all kinds of sauces, smoothies, dips, salads, and even ice-cream, not just in your own kitchen, but anywhere you want to! Simply fill the Fruit and Vegetables Quick Slicer with veggies, nuts, boneless meat, fruits and just about any ingredient of your choice and pull the cord! Within seconds, you’ll have a delicious addition to your next meal.
This versatile tool is ideal for chopping, slicing, mincing, blending, and pureeing ingredients. It’s very portable and can be used at picnics, travel, camping, or on any other outdoor and recreational activities, as it doesn’t require battery or electricity.
Features of the Fruit and Vegetables Quick Slicer
The quick slicer is an amazing multipurpose tool. Sometimes, you might want your ingredients chopped or minced, not blended as your blender will always do. The quick slicer will get your ingredients chopped, minced, sliced, and even blended, exactly the way you’d love it.
It uses no battery or power. Chopping by hand is easy, as the razor-sharp, stainless-steel blades do all the work for you. One pull of the cord feels like 20 knives chopping your vegetables at once!
It’s also compact and safe to Use. Great for small kitchens, travel, and camping. Made from BPA-free plastic.
The slicer comes with a 3 cup capacity bowl, lid with a core cooling mechanism, cutting rotator with ultrasharp stainless steel blade for fast chopping, anti-skid base, easy pull cord, and large handle for easy leverage.
It can hold a capacity of 300ml. A nice gift for friend or mom in the kitchen.
It’s available in different sizes and colors.
The small size has a height of 85mm and a width of 125mm.
The big size comes with a height of 250mm and a width of 1890mm.
How to use
Simple and quick to use and operate.
- Place the slicer on a flat stable surface. The non-slip base will ensure that it remains stationary. Place the blade on the locating pin in the base of the container.
- Chop off foods into golf ball-sized chunks. Chop hard food like carrots into smaller chunks if necessary.
- Place the chopped foods around the blade on the container. Be sure not to fill more than two thirds full.
- Locate the pin at the base of the lid into the container of the blade and ensure the lid fits well with the container as you close.
- With one hand, push down firmly on the lid of the slicer and use the other hand to pull the cord that spins the blades.
- A complete pull on the cord will chop food about 20 times. To reach your desired consistency, open the lid, and inspect the food at every pull.
To clean the slicer, use a damp cloth and detergent to remove any food from the base of the lid. The lid shouldn’t be submerged in water. The rest of the unit is dishwasher safe.