A clean bathroom is crucial to the good health of everyone. The Flexible Toilet Brush is specifically made to clean your toilet bowl and its surroundings without accumulating dirt and bacteria.
- 1 Toilet Brush
- 1 Toilet Brush Hook
- 1 Toilet Brush Holder
The condition of our bathroom can affect the health and safety of everyone especially the elderly and those with existing health conditions. It is very important that you do all you can to keep your toilet and bathroom clean and sanitized at all times.
Get Rid Of Your Old Brush And Get The Flexible Toilet Brush
1. Unlike your old nylon brush that always entangles hair and breeds bacteria. The Flexible Toilet Brush has big wide-spaced bristles which makes it difficult for hair and bacteria to get tangled in it. Even if it does you can simply rinse the brush head and it will all go off.
2. The regular toilet brush normally has a cup-like holder that retains water, so the brush is never ventilated or dry. This makes it so easy for bacteria to grow. But the brush holder of the Flexible Toilet Brush has a suspended drain that allows accumulated water to evaporate through the upper and lower ends.
3. As you use this brush on your toilet, though it won’t leave any scratches or marks on it because of its silicone bristles, it is still strong enough to remove any dirt and stains on it.
4. Water leakage from your toilet brush holder is one annoying thing that could soil your bathroom floor, this is not likely to happen.
5. The Toilet Brush has a hook on its holder which you can use to mount it on the wall. So you’ll never again accidentally kick your brush down and wet the whole place.
6. With its flat and D-shaped head the Toilet Brush can fit into those small hard-to-reach edges inside and outside the toilet bowl. It is made of ABS and silicone which means it is flexible and will clean all those corners that your old brush couldn’t get to.
Apart from cleaning your toilet bowl, the Flexible Toilet Brush can be used to clean bathtubs, washbasins, and sinks.
There are no reviews yet.