Using this Electric Wine Bottle Opener is safer, easier, and quicker than any traditional uncorking method thanks to the food-grade, stainless steel adopted in its design. Serves the 2 in 1 function of cutting tin foil and unscrewing a cork. Also compatible with most wine bottle sizes and powered by batteries (not included).
How to Use
- Take off the foil cutter from the bottom.
- Next, clamp and rotate it to cut the foil’s seal.
- Press the wine opener on top of the bottle in a vertical position.
- Press the extract button (lower button) and hold down the opener till the cork is pulled out.
- Finally, press the lower release button to let out the cork.
Note: Only the matte version has an indicator light. The transparent bottom cover can be removed for easy cleaning.
More Images of the Electric Wine Bottle Opener
5x5x23cm or 2.1×2.1×9.1inches
4 AA Batteries (not included)