- DIY Making: This grinder supports self-making peanut butter and you can add the fresh pip, sugar substitute, or anything you like during the operation.
- Easy to Operate: It is easy to use the mill, and only need to press the switch button, then you can grind all kinds of healthy nuts.
- Food Preservation: After making one piece of food by the grinder, it’s a good choice to put the food in the refrigerator, and the shelf life is about 2 months.
- Healthier Food: Using the Peanut Butter Maker to make food with your own hands, which is healthier and safer than buying in stores.
- Food Choice: The mill can grind most kinds of nuts including peanuts, cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, and sunflower seeds. For more fine, faster grinding, and larger output
- Name: Mini Peanut Grinder
- Capacity: 500ml
- Rated Voltage: 220 (V)
- Rated Frequency: 50 (HZ)
- Rated Power: 150 (W)
- Product Size: About 16.5*26.5*12cm/6.50*10.43*4.72in
- Weight: About 1.35kg
Peanut Butter Maker More Images:
Mata G –
I got this peanut butter maker a few days ago. Just got to use it today and I am very impressed by it. It is very easy to operate and blends smoothly. It is strong and likely to last long if properly handled.