Dust mites are everywhere. Hundreds of thousands of dust mites can live in the bedding, mattresses, upholstered furniture, carpets or curtains in your home. And you won’t even see them because they are microscopic in nature. Due to the fast rising technology these days, there is a quick solution to problems like these. These Dust Mite Killing Pads are a great way of getting rid of these insects.
If you have allergies or asthma, a tiny dust mite leaving in your home might be a big problem to you. Since they are not detectable to human eyes, they can cause a lot of health problems and allergic reactions. Just think about the millions of mites living under your pillow, and on your bed. Eating your dead skin and hair. Doesn’t it give you goosebumps and make you sick? Calm down. They don’t bite or sting. You won’t really feel them on your skin. They just causes reactions. When you bury your face in your pillow full of them, they eat your dead skin on your body. You definitely shed enough dead skin a day to feed a million dust mite. To prevent all these sicknesses and allergies, use this Dust Mite Killing Pad in your home. This little pad attracts, detects and kills any dust mite immediately. The pads provides up to 90 days of protection.
Features of These Dust Mite Killing Pads
1. They are eco-friendly. No toxic product or chemical product was used in the pads.
2. These Dust Mite Killing Pads are economical. They can be used for 90 days.
3. It is easy to use. Simply place your pads anywhere you want it to be.
4. Its innovating design make the dust mite to be lured into cotton by special attractants and then will be captured into the cotton cloth with a powerful adhesive.
How to Use
- All you need to do is remove a pad from its packaging.
- Place it between your mattress and Box Spring or under furniture.
- An adhesive between each layer of cotton captures some Dust Mites.
- After 90 days, simply dispose of the Old Pad and Replace it with another one.
- You can use your phone or iPad camera to magnify the body of Dust Mites!