Our Double Layer Vegetable Drain Basket is great for use in the kitchen. It’s used to wash, store and serve fresh fruits and vegetables. This drain basket has a dual-layer and anti-spill design that allows you to drain off the water quickly without spilling the content in the basket.
This basket is large enough to rinse your vegetables or fruits. And it won’t take up extra space in your cabinet when not in use, because it’s already stacked. It’s ideal for holding your washed fruits and vegetables. Also, our drain basket works for draining foods like spaghetti, pasta, potatoes, broccoli, green beans, carrots, spinach, and other veggies.
The design allows you to quickly and easily drain the water after washing your fruits. When not in use, it can be placed directly together to save space in your kitchen.
- Store all kinds of side dishes in separate compartments. The meat, fruits, vegetables, and seafood are sorted and arranged.
- Detachable design. The separate compartments can be split for easy draining and pour side dishes into the hot pot.
- The bottom is heightened, anti-skid, and stable.
- Applicable to multiple scenarios, it can be used for kitchen storage, refrigerator preservation, coffee table, and fruit bowl, washing vegetables and fruits.
- Package size: 350 x 350 x 250mm.
- Material: Plastic.
- Product Category: Fruit basket.
- Style: Nordic style.
- 1 x Double Layer Vegetable Drain Basket.
Marisol B –
This is a very simple kitchen tool, yet very important. It is great for draining and storing veggies. It is so useful. I never felt I needed it until I got it as one of the many gifts I got for my daughter. Seeing how she put it to use I came here back to get one for myself.
Mary R. –
The fact that I can stand at my kitchen table and do my vegetables without having to go at the sink and wash them is just amazing. It’s a good product expecially for people like me who hate standing to do things for a long time. The product is awesome and of good quality. I wish I had seen this long before now.
Isabel F –
I am glad I bought these baskets. It trains the water from my fruits and veggies keeping them dry till when I need them. It is a very useful little kitchen equipment.
Dirk Green –
I bought two of these drain baskets, one for fruits and the other for veggies. I haven’t had it for very long but I’m very happy with it. It’s a convenient tool for washing up my veggies and draining all the water away before I process them. I also use it to drain fruits after washing them.