Are you a parent? Do you have a 6 year old who loves rich fantasies? Like having a mansion for himself? If Yes, get him / her the massive DIY Playhouse Mansion. This mini mansion is created and sold by the Little Cottage Company and has all the qualities of a mansion. All you need to do is to assemble and install the product in your backyard; and you gift your child the opportunity to have that exciting feeling and responsibility of owning a house to store his toys, get creative, play games and sample out some of his/her imaginations while making some lovely memories too.
DIY Playhouse Mansion Features
- The Mansion features an Amish Craftsmanship; it is sturdy, made of high quality material and accurately constructed. A feature that gives its architecture a great appeal.
- The walls are panelized; which saves time and energy in assembling and installation.
- The installation kit contains real hardware (screws, nails, latches and handles) for assembling and installation.
- The playhouse mansion is a DIY (Do it yourself) Project; the shipping process makes it impossible and risky to convey such a massive structure. Thus, the product comes as a package of items, which you assemble into a whole mansion.
- The provision of shingles, painting, and drip edge of the Playhouse Mansion is the responsibility of the consumer.
- The installation kit contains a stud framing (2 by 3), 17 windows (14 by 21 each), an adult door (34 by 61), a floor-kit, 8 flower boxes and a loft accompanied by a ladder.
Other Relevant Information
If you are not very proficient in matters regarding construction, assembling and installations, there is no need to worry as the installation kit has a guide-book containing instructions and illustrations as well as the necessary precautions to be taken while assembling and installing the playhouse. The playhouse mansion has two sizes. The smaller size measures 16 x 8 feet, while the larger version (almost twice the price) measures 16 x 10 feet.
The DIY Playhouse mansion is an ideal outdoor gift for toddlers and children between the ages of 4 to 10 years of age; as this is the time when they have a lot to learn, to explore and to improve their imagination skills. Remember to take caution and check on the house regularly to ensure that the materials are not deformed (most unlikely) and to ensure that natural forces such as wind and / or water do not affect its grip on the ground.
There are no reviews yet.