- The durable rubber-armored coating of the Coordinate Ranging Military Binoculars is comfortable to hold and rugged enough to stand up to any conditions.
- IPX7 water resistant, Nitrogen gas inside the binocular eliminates fogging and mold on internal lens surfaces even under extremely severe conditions, such as rainstorms and high humidity.
- Hi-index BAK4 prism features a bright, sharp image with vivid contrast to offer you every little detail of an object.
- Large lens design, 26MM lens are more comfortable to view objects without eye fatigue, dizziness, with a combination of wide-angle and HD.
- The binocular has a large 50mm objective lens, even in low light conditions, such as at dusk and dawn, it can also provide the maximum brightness of the image.
- Material Plastic
- Package Size: 220 x 105 x 185 mm
- Structure: Binoculars
- Function: Coordinate ranging telescope
- Purpose: Military telescope
- Instrument Magnification: x10
- Exit Pupil Distance: 22 (mm)
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 7.1 (mm)
- Field of View: 132M1000M
- Resolution: 8.5
- Specifications: BO10X50 sand fans, BO10X50 maple fans
Coordinate Ranging Military Binoculars More Images: