If you are looking to save space in your apartment this Convertible Cabinet Bed does the trick. When in cabinet form it looks just like any other cupboard in your home. But it has the unique ability to become a comfortable queen size bed in 45 seconds. If you want to make your apartment more spacious, convertible furniture is the way to go.
How To Convert Cabinet To Bed
- Pull out the bottom base.
- Release the latches on the sides of the cabinet.
- Pull out bottom extension all the way.
- Unfold the front face of the cabinet
- Unfold and arrange the mattress on the base of the bed.
- Push the drawer of the bed back in.
How To Convert Bed Back To Cabinet
- Fold the mattress up.
- Fit it back into the cabinet base.
- Fold up the front face of the cabinet and fit into its original position.
- Lock up the latches on the sides.
- Slide the extension and the drawer piece back in.
The Convertible Cabinet Bed comes with a queen gel memory foam mattress. This mattress is designed to adjust to your body shape and help you have a more comfortable night’s rest. Over time it will get used to the unique way you sleep. So you’ll be getting two advantages from this amazing bed; an awesome mattress and more space for you.
If you are among those who love working late in bed this Convertible Cabinet is the right fit for you. The bed features two USB points and two power points on the right side. This way you can charge your phone, laptop, and other electronics from the comfort of your bed.
You can comfortably store your things in the storage drawer at the bottom of the cabinet since you can always access it whether it is in the bed or cabinet form. Whatever you store will always be intact.
Because of its compactness when in cabinet form the Convertible Cabinet Bed is easy to move around in your apartment. So when you are in the mood to change your decor you can easily do so. You should ask for help in moving it though because I’m sure you wouldn’t want to move a 92.9Kg object all alone.