Let’s face it, wearing a face mask for long gets uncomfortable and can leave you gasping for air at intervals. That’s why you should pair it with our Clip-on Face Mask Fan. By letting in fresh air circulated right under your nose, it helps to refresh the air trapped inside the mask. This allows for easy and comfortable breathing. The air circulated in also helps to clear the fog on your reading glasses.
Made from durable hard plastic, this fan is easy to clip your mask, is stable and will not fall off. To use, just double click to turn on the power supply, select any speed and attach it to your preferred angle or position.
- Lightweight & Compact: The ultra-compact size and lightweight feature of this mask make wearing it barely noticeable. Weighing just 22g, the key-sized small fan fits neatly in your wallet or pocket.
- Low-Noise Operation: Our device is engineered with a high-efficient brushless motor that operates with less than 30 dB noise level to not disrupt concentration while working.
- Built-in Battery and Flexible Charging: The fan is powered by 300mAh built-in polymer lithium battery which can run up to 2-4 hours depends on the selected wind speed mode. It can easily be recharged with a standard USB cable or other devices.
- Wide Use: Ideal for daily use when you have to wear a mask in confined spaces, hot weather, and for those who have breathing difficulties like asthma. Use it at work, during a commute or at home.
- Suitable for any mask: It is easy to attach and applicable for different mask types.
Note: The red indicator stays on while charging and off while fully charged. Do NOT use the face fan during charging.
More Images of the Clip-on Face Mask Fan
DC5V 0.1A [When charging]
ABS + PP Plastic
|USB Charging Time|
4 hours [depending on the wind speed mode you choose]
Souren Doucet –
I think by now, if I add up, I would have spent over $1000 on face mask with fan, because I’m a connoisseur of fan mask. This is the first fan that I’ve gotten that can fit on any type of mask. In fact it’s just a great product. Works fine. I’ve had no problem with it.