Most forest fire is usually caused by unprotected campfires set by humans. Especially now that camping has become popular, the amount of widespread campfires has increased too. In order to prevent this, engineers created this awesome Campfire Defender Fire Cover. It is designed to help keep coals warm throughout the night, and protect fire from becoming too big to control, giving you the peace of mind you deserve.
When camping, waking up in the mornings to start a fire from scratch can be a very difficult task. Most times, sleep isn’t completely cleared from your eyes. All you just want is some breakfast and warmth. This Fire Cover will help prevent the coals from completely extinguishing, regulate the fire’s temperature, and stop embers from escaping, causing a forest fire.
Weather can also affect your campfire. Rain and snow could put your fire off. Wind also affects it. You can take back control by using this Campfire Cover. It is weather resistant so no weather can affect it. The cover allows just the enough amount of oxygen into your coals. This means that you still have a hot, dry bed of coals up to 8 hours later. A built-in air vent helps keep fires warm while covered. Made from military-grade fabric coated in woven glass, these covers can handle heat up to 2500°F (an average campfire is just about 1500°F). Since they are so rugged, it’s not a surprise that they can withstand rain, snow, and wind.
Features of The Campfire Defender Fire Cover
- This handy, ventilated cover properly shield your coal allowing the right amount of oxygen which allows your fire to stay up to 8 hours a day. It allows for a quick reignition the next morning.
- All the tools in the kit allows for a safe and simple assembly process no matter what time you are setting it up.
- Weather-resistant exterior shields your fire pit from inclement weather while allowing proper airflow for your coals
- It keep kids safe from potential injuries.
- Stores easily and conveniently for transport.
The kit includes:
The Campfire Defender.
Canvas carrying bag.
Two fire stakes.
8 glow in the dark aluminum cover stakes.