The Beard Trimming Hair Catcher comes with a full apron which can be hung on the neck and the tail stuck on the mirror using the suction cups included. This shapes it into an arc broad enough to catch all the hairs from the beard before they fall in to the sink. The hair can be disposed from the Beard Hair Catcher afterwards. Really neat right?
What’s Included In The Beard Hair Catcher?
The bib or apron is made of a spongy nylon waterproof material, soft to touch and easy to clean and dry (we are really loving this, guys!).
The neck comes with Velcro straps, so you can wrap it on your neck easily and adjust it to fit. The Apron comes in black, pink, yellow, and white colors and the fabric is machine washable.
Included in the package are 2 suction cups and loop holders(for sticking or hanging the apron to the mirror) and 1 metallic shaving stick or razor holder measuring 4.5cmx5.5cm
How To Use The Beard Hair Catcher
The Beard Hair Catcher can be used at home or on the go to keep sinks from clogging and wives from complaining. But seriously, a clean bathroom serves everyone better. Here’s a step by step guide on how to get the best out of your favorite bathroom item (we hope);
1. To use, unfold the Apron, wrap it around your neck, nice and slow, adjusting it until it fits on your neck.
2. Stick the suction cups to your bathroom mirror, if you have enough space, spread it out to cover the space but if your space is limited, pull it close to form a deep arc, then gently bend the hooks. (The suction cups are already attached to the apron and the hooks too).
3. Lean forward into the Apron so all the hair from your shaving falls in.
4. If you need to step away to change the battery in your shaving clipper, get the door or take the burning food off the cooker, gently unwrap the Velcro strap from your neck and hook the apron using the hole at the edge and the hooks on the mirror. You can wear it again when you’re done.
5. After shaving, tap your clipper or shaving stick to be sure all the hairs fall into the apron. Brush off the hairs on your hands too.
6. Gently tap underneath the apron to collect the hairs together.
7. Unstick the suction cups by pulling at their base (not the hooks, they’ll break!) bring them together to form a tunnel, then empty the hair into the bin.
Gift A Subtle Reminder
Give the Beard Hair Catcher as a gift to your Husband, Son, Dad, Grandpa, brother, boyfriend or fiancé as an encouragement to keep their spaces neat after use. You might throw in a note letting them know that it’s easier to set this up in a minute, than ignore it and spend hours plugging the sink.
Beard Shaving Kit
Apron Fabric and Metal Razor Holder