Gone are the days of making your child close his/her eyes while bathing. Our Baby Shower Cap offers full face protection from soap and water spills so your young one can enjoy a bath to the fullest. Made from lightweight EVA foam, the cap is safe and comfortable for your baby’s tender skin. It’s equally very elastic, so you shouldn’t worry about squeezing the baby’s head.
Using the 4 adjustable fasteners, the bathing hat can easily fit babies within 0-6 years old with head circumferences of about 45-55cm. It is also easy to clean. Just wash the baby bath visor with soapy water, rinse then air dry and you’re good to go.
- To keep the water and shampoo out of the eyes, ears & face while bathing. This helps to prevent casualties.
- Can serve as a shield to prevent sunburns and block the sweat when playing outdoors
- The cap can be worn around the baby’s neck as a food catcher to prevent stains and soiled clothes.
- When trimming your baby’s hair, the baby shower cap can prevent the hair strands from irritating the baby’s eyes and face.
How to use
- Gently put the inside of the shower cap fit the baby forehead.
- Adjust the back of the shampoo bath cap to match the baby’s head.
- Slightly adjust the bath cap to the baby’s comfortable position (back as far as possible to wear a low point to the neck, so before the high and low, will not fall and leak).
More Images of the Baby Shower Cap
Susan C –
It works. I saw it with my sister and her baby months ago and I decided that I needed it. I got it five days ago and have been using it every day since then. I like the way it works.
Ella Banes –
It is very nice. I got it a week ago and I like how it works. Great product.
Dorothy Ball –
Wow, I wish I had had this when I was raising my first and second children but I’m very happy to have found it while raising my third child. All that fiasco with shampoo or water getting in a baby’s eyes/ears or having to beg them to keep their eyes closed and whatnot can be perfectly avoided with this baby shower cap. I love how the cap is safe, friendly to a baby’s tender skin, and pretty easy to fit on any baby’s head with four simple adjustable fasteners.