Babies love to express themselves even when they sleep. The toss and turns are inevitable. And this movement while sleeping can cause them to get hurt by hitting the crib or falling from the bed. Avoid that situation with this infant anti-roll sleeping pillow. It is comfortable and keeps the baby’s position fixed, preventing him or her from moving unconsciously. The patented curved armrest prevents the baby from slipping off the bed. It is portable and easy to fold. It can also be detached for easy cleaning.
· For newborn babies within three months; the neck muscles are unable to control the position of the head. The head tends to be biased to one side during sleep often resulting in poor breathing and asymmetry in the development of the skull. A thin head position should be used at this time. There are recessed shaped pillows to meet the baby’s development needs.
· For babies over three months; the cervical spine has a forward physiological curvature. The trunk grows faster and the shoulders widen. At this time, the pillow is required to support the neck well to ensure the smooth flow of blood and the formation of physiological curvature of the neck.
· In addition, although the baby’s cervical spine is straight at three months old, no pillows can be used. But mothers should also pay attention. If the baby wears thicker in real time in winter, even a baby should use a pillow at three months old. There is also a point that mothers should also note that if you do not use a pillow, you can place a folded towel on the left and right sides of the baby’s head and place the baby on one side.
- Package size: 300 x 220 x 130 mm
- Size: 40cm x 31cm
- Suitable for age: for 0-6 months baby
- Material: Mesh + Fireproof seam