If there’s one thing little girls love to do, it’s to play with dolls. For a long time, dolls have just been miniature plastic statues of people. But not anymore! Snackin’ Sara is here to change the game.
The Baby Alive Snackin’ Sara doll is one of the most lifelike dolls you can find. Not only does she talk, she also eats and poops. This doll right here is the perfect toy for your little one who wants to do everything that mummy does.
The Baby Alive Snackin’ Sara doll kit comes with reusable doll food so that your kids can have the experience of feeding their own baby doll.
Now what is the big deal about a talking doll, you ask? Well, here are a few reasons why this doll is one of the best there currently is.
What’s the Big Deal with the Baby Alive Snackin’ Sara Doll?
- Just like the name implies, Snackin’ Sara eats just like a real baby. And just like a real baby, she poops too.
- Snackin’ Sara does not just talk, she’s bilingual. Unlike regular dolls that have a few response phrases, she has over thirty responses in both English and Spanish. She’ll let you know when she’s hungry, she’ll let you know when she needs more food, she’ll even let you know that she loves mommy’s food. She also makes a variety of eating, drinking and even giggling sounds.
- This product packaging comes with the doll, an outfit, two diapers, 3 shaping tools, two 1 ounce containers of reusable doll food, 1 roller, a plate, a pretend juice box, and instructions on how to handle the doll.
- The doll needs three LR44 batteries to function. The batteries are not contained in this kit but you can purchase them from your local hardware store.
- This doll will make a great gift idea for your god daughter or that friend who has just had a little baby girl.
- If you’re of African heritage and you want your child to play with a doll that looks just like her, then you’re in luck. Snackin’ Sara has an African American variant that works just the same. The darker skinned, curly haired doll can be purchased here.