We all have that neighbor, friend, or visitor that messed up our bathroom because of a shower curtain that won’t stay put. Or maybe you had a nasty fall that landed you in the hospital when you forgot to mop the floor after bathing. Quite the ordeal, right?
If you can relate to either of these scenarios, say hi to the Anti-Splash Shower Curtain Clips, the only solution to such bathroom struggles. They are used to hold the edges of your shower curtain against your tub walls. This helps to drastically reduce water leaks and drafts (when the curtain folds inward with a running shower).
- Simple to install: Each clip comes with a self-adhesive pad making it easy to stick on a wall or tile. They can also be removed when not in use.
- Damage-free: These clips will NOT snag your pretty shower curtain or leave any marks.
- Durable: Made from quality plastic, the shower curtain clips are lightweight and durable. The sturdy structure makes it last long without breaking.
- Wide use: This product is suitable for a variety of floor designs like glass, mirror, tile, marble, stainless steel, and more. Widely applicable for shower curtains made from different materials.
Like the Non-Slip Memory Foam Bathroom Mat, the clips prevent you from falls, bumps, and scrapes caused by slippery floors. They also protect your bathroom tiles from water damage, mold, and mildew formation due to steady contact with water.
Installing the Shower Curtain Clips
- First, clean the sections of your shower wall you want to install the clips on
- Then, position the first clip approximately 2″ above the top of your tub, with the opening of the clip facing away from the showerhead. Ensure it’s aligned with your curtain rod.
- Remove the paper covering of the first clip and press the clip firmly against the shower wall. Again, make sure the clip opening is facing away from the shower head.
- Position the second clip above the first, approximately halfway between the first clip and the curtain rod with the opening facing away from the shower head.
- Repeat step #3 for the second clip and you’re done!
Note: You should let the self-adhesive bond dry for 24 hours before using your shower.
More Images of the Anti Splash Shower Curtain Clips