No doubt, any kid will be fascinated by the unconventional operation of this Anti-Gravity Wall Climbing RC Car. Racers can climb vertical and glass walls at full speed and drive upside down on ceilings owing to a powerful suction cup that makes it stick to flat surfaces.
- Infrared remote control: It is used to control the running speeds and directions within 10-13 meters. You can use it forward and reverse, turn left/right, and stop with brake lights.
- Rechargeable battery: No batteries needed, simply charge the inbuilt battery using a USB cable. There is a recharging indicator on the remote controller.
- Lightweight yet durable: Although designed to be light, this car is sturdy, and shockproof to withstand occasional falls from ceilings or walls without breaking.
- Led headlights: Because kids are amused by lights, we included blue headlights that shine once it is turned on and raced on the surface.
- Performs stunts: Can rotate 360° when forwarding and reversing at will. This makes it cool enough for adults to play with.
- Multi-surface use: The racing car works on walls, ceilings, glass, or smooth floors without causing any damage. You can even switch the toggle from wall to floor mode with ease.
- Keep the car away from water.
- Adult supervision recommended at all times to ensure no people, pets or objects are positioned underneath the car during use to prevent accidents.
- Not suitable for children under 8 years old due to small choking parts.
- Do not dispose of in heat or fire.
- Remove all batteries of not in use for a long period of time.
*Comes with a Remote Controller and USB Cable.
More Images of the Anti-Gravity Wall Climbing RC Car
Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Howard Miller –
My son can’t get enough of this wall-climbing RC car. I mean, if I were his age, I wouldn’t be able to get over it either. Playing with this together and trying out new stunts is a great way for us to bond while I, of course, make sure that he doesn’t accidentally break something or hurt any of our dogs.
I remember the RC cars that we raved about back in the day. I can’t believe I thought those were cool. My little kids are lucky to have something mind-blowing like this. Its crazy fast, and the wall driving is still amazing to see after the 20th time.