- ACCURACY: Equipped with high precision strain gauge sensor, the hand dynamometer gives you an accurate momentary Analog reading of gripping power. Measuring Capacity: 198lbs / 90kgs; Division: 0.2lbs / 0.1kgs
- USER FRIENDLY: Squeeze the hand dynamometer with maximum isometric effort for at least 5 seconds. After testing, the meter will automatically display the maximum grip value and a grip value status bar showing the status of “weak”, “normal” or “strong” according to age and gender preset for each test.
- EASY TO READ: Large analog screen shows all measurements clearly on the same screen. Displayed measurements include user code, age, gender, grip value in pound or kg, and grip status. Engineered for home, sports, and clinical use
Dynamometer and Grip Strengthener Overview:
- The measurement limit is 55kg, and it can only display 55kg if exceeded.
- Suitable for athletes and sports enthusiasts who want to increase their hand, wrist, forearm, and finger strength for rock climbing, and shooting.
- The comfortable concave grip is comfortable, safe, and slippery.
- To strengthen grip strength, enhance hand strength.
- Activate collaterals and collaterals, alleviating fatigue and promoting blood circulation
- Product Category: Grip
- Material: ABS
- Applicable Scene: fitness equipment
- Color: Blue-black, Gray black
- Dimensions: 165 x 75 x 24 mm
- Basic Functions: Professional wrist training, finger training, fuzzy strength measurement
- Package Size: 185 x 85 x 30 mm
Dynamometer and Grip Strengthener More Images:
K. Lopes –
I like the fact that this grip strengthener not only helps you strengthen your grip but also shows you the power of your grip. I bought it after reading a study online that shows that if you use it three times every week with 40% of your grip strength, it will reduce your blood pressure.