Compression therapy is frequently prescribed by doctors to keep venous insufficiency from worsening. Compression treatment has been studied extensively and has been shown to be effective in offering relief and preventing more serious issues. Among the advantages of getting a pair of this air compression leg, thigh, and foot massager are:
- Leg swelling prevention for persons who stand or sit for lengthy periods of time, such as on a long trip.
- Varicose veins treatment – During pregnancy, varicose veins, and other leg problems should be managed.
- Preventing blood clots in persons who are immobile.
- Leg ulcer healing.
- Maintenance treatment and therapy for lymphedema.
- Prevention of recurrence of leg ulcers.
Overall, this product’s heating function delivers all-over soothing warmth for your legs and is very good at warming up chilly feet and legs, reducing leg fatigue, and promoting circulation flow.
Power mode: Rechargeable.
Function: Timing, hand-held wire control.
Control mode: Mechanical.
Massage principle: Hot compress, vibration, air pressure.
Color: Dark grey, grey.