Every sport and active lifestyle takes a toll on your knees. Your knees are important and need to be protected! Recent studies conclude that just walking on the ground causes our knees to bear a load that is 3-5 times heavier than our actual weight. If your joints are sore after your morning run or after a long day of walking around, you’re not alone. Knees can develop arthritis, have worn ligaments, or even get dislocated. That is why you need our Adjustable Knee brace; it can do everything from reducing the risk of injury to supporting your knees and stopping joint pain. It provides better protection while tremendously reducing pressure and strain on your knee and meniscus caused by your weight. They can also help you recover from surgery or serious injuries.
It is a proven fact that compression promotes muscle recovery and prevents injury. Our knee brace provides that compression and relieves muscle stiffness and soreness. It also offers relief from arthritis, osteoporosis, tendinitis, pain, and discomfort in general. It helps you achieve peak performance in all situations and leaves you feeling rejuvenated.
The knee brace can help improve your posture. It may not be obvious at first, but knee pain can impact our posture in ways that can hurt our back.
- The Adjustable Knee Brace has a weight of 100g per piece.
- It’s made of polyester.
- All sizes available are adjustable to fit any knee size.
- Suitable for adults.
- Applicable to wear during body fitness, playing basketball, volleyball, cycling, running and other sporting activities.
- Prevents injuries and helps you exercise safer.
- The paste strap is secure, don’t get loose, sticky and easy to tear.
- There’s a double bundling that firmly protect the meniscus.
- Lightweight and breathable design.
- Increases the blood circulation in your leg muscles.
- Great for muscle recovery after an injury.
- A must-have for people with knee pain and arthritis.
- Comes in one piece, not a pair.
- Available in small, medium and large size. Check all available sizes and recommended leg (calf) circumferences below.
Check more of our fitness and body-building products on our store.