- Wash: Machine wash, cold
- Layer: Single
- Size：120 X 120cm
- Material: 100% cotton
- Number of Wraps: 4 Pcs
A New Mum? Here Are Some Gauze Baby Wrapping Tips
- Wrap the baby on a soft surface such as a large soft cushion or a piece of fur so that they are as comfortable as possible. Lay the gauze down then lay the baby on top of it on their back with a foot or two of the gauze extending on one side
- Before beginning to wrap, tuck the infant’s arms, especially their legs into their body; hold limbs in place gently as you begin to wrap
- Bring the short end of the gauze around the front of the baby just under their chin; next, fold the bottom portion up over their legs. Hold their legs and arms in place as you wrap. Bring the long end of the gauze around the baby by lifting them up gently. Again, fold the extra gauze below them up over their legs.
- After each layer of the wrap, smooth and straighten the gauze to achieve the bundled look you’d like.
- You may continue the wrapping process until a “cocooned” look is achieved; however, you may also add embellishments like a bow or artfully tied knot to finish the gauze wrap. You might also outfit the infant with a floral headband, newborn beanie or other accessory that matches or accents the gauze color. It may take some time and patience, but soon enough you’ll master the art of this gauze wraps in your newborn.
There are no reviews yet.