Chef knives are said to as the kitchen’s workhorse, and our 8 Inch Damascus Steel Chef Knife is no exception. They are usually regarded as the most versatile of all kitchen knives, and as a result, they excel at completing the following tasks:
- Smaller tasks like chopping herbs and julienning carrots
- Dicing and chopping cutting fruits and nuts
- Mincing garlic and other herbs
- Larger tasks like spatchcocking a chicken or fine slicing meats
But, to be honest, there isn’t anything this chef’s knife can’t handle! And it’s all down to the blade’s sharp edge, lightweight feel, and clever design, which allow for fantastic results in the kitchen.
- HRS: 60 soil 2
- Blade material: Damascus steel NG10 steel core
- Handle material: Cured wood
- Product thickness: 3.0MM
- Product features: Light and labor-saving, easy to use
- Sharpness grade: 5.4-6.0N cutting force
- Product application: Suitable for cutting and matching meat/fruits/vegetables and other physical objects
Do not chop hard objects or frozen ingredients. Do not slap objects with the flat of the blade: it could damage the knife.
Hector G. –
My brother is a chef, and the Damascus knife is something he has always wanted. I surprised him with one last night and he instantly lit up. I’m happy for him, and he called me last night to confirm that its the best knife he’s ever used.