This Wood Grain Floor Cable Shield prides itself in offering the best solutions for all your cable management needs. From cord protectors to cable ties, raceways, and more.
For your convenience, it is developed with strips of adhesive on the bottom portion that offer skid resistance and permanent installation on smooth surfaces.
This cable cover has a modern design, which makes it a perfect cord cover. Not only does it look amazing, but it can also be used for concealing TV and audio system cables, computer cables, accessory cables, and power cords and wires found throughout your home.
It is strong and durable. This gives you peace of mind, knowing that your cables are organized, look nice, and are protected from foot traffic found in your home or office.
How to Use This Wood Grain Floor Cable Shield
- Step 1: Clean the area on the wall or floor you want to install the raceway. Make sure the area is clean, dry, dust-free, and flat.
- Step 2: Separate the base from the top of the cable shield. Once separated remove the white protective film from the adhesive backing. Make sure you know where you want to place the cable shield before adhering it to the wall.
- Step 3: Once you find the place you want to install the Cable Shield, press the base firmly against the clean wall or floor and along the entire length of the raceway for 30 seconds to ensure proper adhesion.
- Step 4: Run the cables along the wall or floor and place them within the Cable Shield. Reconnect the top of the Cable Shield with the base. Press firmly until you hear a click or snap. Then enjoy your cable-free home.
- Material: Plastic.
- Package size: 520 × 80 × 80mm.
- Material: Low halogen, Hard PVC.
- Isolation the power and fire prevention.
- The channel holds up 4×5pcs, Cat5 cables.
- External diameter: 50 × 14mm.
- Inner diameter: 25 × 9mm.
- Material thickness: 3mm.
- Length: 1m.