This is a tie wire made from the softest low carbon annealed steel wire that has a fully galvanized and PVC coating on the surface, which offers flexibility and corrosion resistance. Making it, highly recommended wire to be used in bundling products such as rod, lumber, PVC tubes, pipe, and hand-made craft products.
This Rebar Tie Wire TW897 [50 Coils] is used in supporting plants in gardens and to protect and erect trees, vines, creepers. Also, it’s used in reinforcing steel bars, fixing concrete buildings and swimming pools.
Features of Rebar Tie Wire TW897 [50 Coils]
- Excellent flexibility and softness: It has excellent flexibility and softness through the process of drawing, acid-washing, and annealing.
- Anti-corrosion and endurable: With galvanized and PVC coating on the surface, it can resist corrosion and can’t easily break.
- High standard and quality: It has perfect properties and makes your work more efficient without hurt.
- Material: Metal.
- Package size: 460 x 320 x 110mm.
- Material: Electro galvanized wire.
- Diameter.: 0.8mm,95m/coil or 21 gauge × 312ft/coil.
- Package: 50 rolls/box.
There are no reviews yet.