- Working Current: 150mA (Average), 500mA (Peak)
- TF Card: SDSC, SDHC (32G); CLASS2, CLASS4.
- Frequency Range: 2.4G – 2.5G (2400M – 2483.5M)
- Receive sensitivity: 802.11b: -91 dBm (11 Mbps) / 802.11g: -75 dBm (54 Mbps) / 802.11n: -72 dBm (MCS7)
- WiFi Module: Station/SoftAPP
- Security mechanism: WPA/WPA2
- Network Protocol: IPv4, TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP/MQTT
- Size: 49.37mm x 25.87mm x 16.5mm
The 3D WiFi Module is designed to connect your 3D printer to your electronic devices for easy control. To use this device you need the EasyPrint 3D App on your electronic device. This device is mainly composed of two parts: the control board and the Wi-Fi module. Small as it is, this device is powerful enough to connect your 3D printer with your WiFi, making it possible for you to control your printer on the App. This device is cloud-based and remarkably simple and convenient to control.
To set up the device, connect your printer to its USB port and carry out the simple configurations on EasyPrint 3D App. Then you can start to control your printer wirelessly.
3D WiFi Module For WiFi-Enabling Your 3D Printer: More Images