The 20L Portable Camping Toilet is made of PP, ABS, PE plastic, and steel. It has the capacity to carry anyone who weighs up to 130kg. It has a freshwater tank that can hold up to 10L of water and a waste tank that can hold 20L of human waste. This mobile toilet can be used for up to three days before emptying.
It is easy to clean, carry, maintain and assemble. This toilet can be used by both adults and children. It has a water flushing system that makes your experience more convenient. Its double-layer slide valve helps to protect against leakage and diffusion. So you don’t have to worry about unpleasant smells. There are two latches on each side of the tank that can be easily unclasped to detached the waste tank. This detachable waste tank is easy to clean and carry. It is a practical choice for boats, caravans, campsites, and more.
How To Use The Toilet
- Check and ensure the waste tank’s cap is on tight.
- Fill water in the freshwater holding tank.
- Open the lid, pull out the slide valve, before use.
- After use, close the lid and depress the bellows pump one or more times to flush the bowl.
- Then push the slide valve fully to put down the lid.
- Do not place under direct sunlight or in a room with high temperature.
- Do not lean on the lid with your body while using it, to prevent injury.
- The elderly and children should be under supervision while using this toilet.
- Add detergent or deodorant into the freshwater tank to get a better cleaning effect.
20L Portable Camping Toilet: More Images
P. Abel –
The family is building a small home and we used this until we got the plumbing installed. I used to put one cup of coconut fiber and two cups of pine chips at the bottom to help it absorb the smell. It can be cleaned in about 5 – 10 minutes, so it was definitely a good buy.
Curtis G. –
Most camping toilet setups are pretty inconvenient to transport or manage. Now I guess I’ve finally got something that is much easier to clean up and use discreetly. I’ll recommend it for any other campers that prefer a quick setup that can be packed up at a moment’s notice.
William McKenna –
We got this for our church camping activities and it’s really great. It’s pretty easy to clean and you don’t have to worry about unpleasant odors.